Happy New Year to you!
Everyone will have seen the extraordinary fireworks display from Sydney Harbour with the theme of SHINE welcoming in the New Year in such an inspiring way.
So how about making this your year to SHINE personally and professionally. How about making this the year for your business to SHINE.
Take a few minutes and read on for some simple and effective tips to help you make it happen in 2014.
Remember if you have still to make time and set goals, then take action and set yourself a deadline of Sunday evening.
Have a Magnificent New Year!
Damian and the team at MindStore Australia.
7 key Principles:
1. Inspiring Goals that provide direction are the foundation of peak performance
2. Write your goals down. Only 4% of people do this, they are the achievers, be one of them.
3. THINK BIG! No one leaps out of bed in the morning for “realistic and achievable” goals.
4. Be less concerned about HOW you will achieve your goals – especially in the beginning.
5. Be absolutely clear on WHY you want to achieve your goals. A powerful emotional connection to your goals is vital.
6.. Constantly go “Back to the future”
7. Use the power of GESTALT working for you by repeatedly THINKING of and SEEING the outcome you desire. An idea firmly held in your conscious mind will receive the attention of your subconscious mind, which will then manifest in your life. Repetition is the key.
Make time this week to book 30 minutes with yourself to be still and think about what went well in 2013 for you and write down what you want
to achieve in 2014 and beyond.
We all have an amazing capacity to do be and have more. We just need to remember about the goals that inspire us, then set and follow your plan.
If you would like some more details our MindStore Goal setting planner is available with our compliments. Simply email us your postal address to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to send one out to you.
We know IT JUST WORKS!
A Final Thought………..”Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal”