Happy New Year!
If you are still celebrating then fantastic, if you are like many of us back to your daily routines then remember this
“Life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better by change”
So think at the start of this year, what are you going to change?
If you need a hand we have included our top 7 Goal setting principles below
PLUS our only Goal Setting Personal Development day specifically designed to kick start your 2017 and beyond.
Invest in yourself here and book your place today!
Are you still inspired by your Goals for 2017?
You might find it hard to believe that this is just the second week of the New Year when you see mini Easter eggs in the shops.
Yes, Easter Eggs! apparently they went out on to the shelves on 2nd January!
Remember before when I said if you don’t have inspiring goals you will spend your life helping others achieve their goals. Well here is an example of that. The shop owners goal is to sell lots of eggs so they stock them months in advance hoping we will drift into buying them.
Back by popular demand are some more short inspirational clips to watch and share.
(If adverts pop up at the start remember to just skip them)
1. Don’t give up! (3m.15s)
2. R u going to finish Strong (2m41s)
3. Set goals to Succeed (2m30s)
Take some time out in your day over the next few weeks to watch these and be inspired to overcome whatever your challenges may be.
Would you like three timely tips on setting your own huge Goals and achieving them?
1.Every January I post this short article to re-mind ourselves of these key Goal Setting Principles:
7 Key principles of MindStore Goal Setting
- 1. Inspiring Goals that provide direction are the foundation of peak performance.
- 2. Write your goals down. Only 4% of people do this, they are the achievers, be one of them.
- 3. THINK BIG! No one leaps out of bed in the morning for “realistic and achievable” goals.
- 4. Be less concerned about HOW you will achieve your goals – especially in the beginning.
- 5. Be absolutely clear on WHY you want to achieve your goals. A powerful emotional connection to your goals is vital.
- 6.. Constantly go “Back to the future”
- 7. Use the power of GESTALT working for you by repeatedly THINKING of and SEEING the outcome you desire. An idea firmly held in your conscious mind will receive the attention of your subconscious mind, which will then manifest in your life. Repetition is the key.
2.Read my most recent Linkedin post here to learn more about left and right brain thinking and goal setting.
3. Finally, come along to our only Goal setting Personal Development day here in Brisbane. Surround yourself with other motivated driven like-minded people and leave with a toolkit of proven thinking tools and a written strategy to set, stick with and achieve any goal you can imagine. Invest in yourself by booking your tickets here at www.eventbrite.com.au
Invest just one day of your life and join Damian McConnell on this Kick Start 2017 Personal Development Training day at Brisbane’s Mantra South Bank.
Leave inspired with all the tools you will ever need to confidently change your life for the better. Take full advantage of what is probably the best self-development course available anywhere.
It’s focused on you developing 5 characteristics of success click here to learn more and book your place today!
Thanks for taking time out to read this.
Until next time..
Have a fantastic January and I look forward to meeting you at our Kick Start event on 4th February
And finally remember….